Well, today's the day! It's outreach time. These 2 months have flown by so quickly, and it seems like this is the end of the program, but really I've still got 2 months to go. A team left for Korea/Japan at 4 this morning, so we all said goodbye to them last night. Everyone was up until 1 hanging out or watching Despicable Me (I love movie nights here). My team leaves today at 12 for the airport to go to the Middle East so we have quite a bit of time to hang out this morning. We're flying on Emirates which I hear has awesome service and food, and they even give us unlimited free chocolate (big win). I'll be stuffing my bag with that ish all day. So anyway, because of circumstances I can't blog or Facebook while I'm in the Middle East, but fear not, I will return to both when I get back to New Zealand in early December. Plus, I can still Skype and text, so hit me up. I believe I will be 8 hours ahead this time.
Luv yhu giys,
Abby
2 comments:
Let's pause for a second, unlimited chocolate????
ALSO I know you've been there for over a week now, but I hope you have/are having an awesome time!!! <3
Please start your blog again!!
Post a Comment